Thursday 5 February 2015

how to style: knee/thigh high boots

I've been wanting to post more 'fashion' posts on here, and I thought why not start with a 'how to style' type series on my blog. Over the past few months knee/thigh high boots have been worn everywhere by everyone one (including me) and I thought I would show some ways I like to style my boots. Links to all products shown will be below.



Knee/thigh high boots are a great way to change up a simple outfit and make it look like you've made more effort getting ready than you actually have (well that's why I throw them on most of the time anyway). They can easily be worn casually with jeans, or they can be switched around a work really well with a dress for going out at night. I recommend everyone to purchase a pair, they are my favourite shoes and have really helped me to stop wearing my converse all day everyday.

STYLE ONE:

STYLE TWO:



2 comments:

  1. I love knee high boots. They are fab! Brill blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of shanlxuise blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete