Friday 14 March 2014

dove summer glow | review


My mum has been obsessing over this product for over a year now, and now the weather is starting to get nicer I thought I would try it out instead of being pale all summer.
This is a moisturiser but it slowly builds up a tan at the same time. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I'm in love with it. I don't have any pictures of how pale I was before using so I couldn't really upload a picture of my tan now to compare. It brings out such a lovely natrual looking tan as well as leaving your skin so soft. I apply this after having a shower and it works wonders. It hasn't left any streaks on me so far and blends so nicely.

It is sold in about 3 different shades. I chose 'normal to dark' as I wanted quite a dark tan.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love these gradual tanners, I can't seen to fake tan without looking orange because i'm so pale, so these are nice to give me a little bit of colour :)

    Cloey
    The Student Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i'm naturally really pale, pretty much whitest i could be aha, but i'm loving this so far and makes the tan look really natural :)

      Delete