Friday 14 March 2014

the makeup mishaps tag

I just saw this tag that the lovely Becky posted, so I thought I would do it as well.

You're going to a high end beauty event - would you rather:

Have really thick, dark, sharpie eyebrows or a major neck/foundation line?
Hmm this is hard. I think I would rather have a foundation line. Only because I have very light blonde hair so I couldn't pull off the dark eyebrow look at all.
 
Have chipped nail polish or horribly faded lipstick?
Chipped nails for sure!
 
Have smudged all your eye make up or have lipstick on your teeth?
Lipstick on my teeth. I wear quite a lot of eye makeup so I would just look like a panda with smudged eye makeup.
 
Over highlight - a la disco ball - or over pluck those brows and look constantly surprised?
My eyebrows are dreadful anyway. So the over plucked eyebrow look it'll have to be.

It's a typical working/school day, and unfortunately your beauty products have gone missing. You can only find a few things hidden at the bottom of your makeup bag, and have to use what you can find. What do you choose?

 
OTT unsubtle fake lashes or clear mascara?
I would have to go for fake eyelashes. I can't go out with my blonde eyelashes, it looks like I have none!
 
A foundation five shades too dark or five shades too light?
Too light for sure, considering I'm really pale anyway.
 
Hair-gloss (a beautifully sticky gloss: perfect for getting your hair stuck to in the wind) or gorgeous concealer lips?
Hair gloss! Concealer lips are a NO-GO at all times.
 
Finally, it's the middle of summer - you can have either a manicure or a pedicure. However, the other set of nails have to be bare - what do you pick?
Pedicure! I hate my feet as it is, so I would get those done just to make me feel better about them!

I tag everyone who reads this! Leave the link to yours in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. so many of the options you choose I would have choosen aswell haha go check out my blog sometime www.blogvintagewishes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete