Monday 10 March 2014

top 5 under £5!

Seeing as I haven't been posting a lot, I thought I would just quickly do a post. I have so many great ideas for posts, but without a camera it's a bit hard to take decent looking photos!

Face:

Of course the Collection 'lasting perfection' concealer would be on this list. For only £4.19 it is such a high quality concealer and has been compared to many high end concealers. I'm sure you've heard many beauty bloggers preaching about this product so I won't go on any longer.







MUA is one of my favorite drugstore brands. The blushers are only £1 each! (some range to £3 but no higher). The pigmentation of these is amazing. Personally I prefer my MUA blushers to my MAC blushers and for £14 cheaper!? Why not?!







Eyes:

Next is another MUA product, oops. This eyeshadow pallette is only £4! Yes, you read that correctly, £4 for 12 eyeshadows! You just can't say no...







The only eyeliner I use on my waterline is the Rimmel 'Exaggerate Waterproof' eyeliner. For a steal of £3.99 it's amazing, stays on all day without smudging and I love it.









Lips:

Last but not least is, yet again, another MUA product. These lipsticks are only £1 and last all day long! I would recommend MUA to anyone just starting out in makeup and aren't sure what suits them, for such a cheap price, if you love it; great! If you don't; at least it didn't break your bank balance!









No comments:

Post a Comment