Thursday 23 January 2014

ASOS WISHLIST



So I thought I would do a fashion post for a change. This will be my 'ASOS Wishlist'. I was looking on ASOS the other day and I was falling in love with all of the stuff on there, but I have picked out about 6 items that I really love and will be buying for sure when I next get paid! Now please bare in mind I couldn't find the actual link to the sunglasses in the first photo, but I have found similar on the website.



 First is this beautiful skater type dress. It is only £25 which I think is a steal! I cannot wait to order this. It looks to be the perfect length, it's not too short and it's not too long, the long sleeves mean you can wear it during the winter with a pair of tights and still be warm. It's such a versatile yet simple piece.



 I am not normally a 'boot' type of girl, I much prefer sticking to my converses, but there is something about these Chelsea boots which I adore. I think they look amazing on anyone, and they are so easy to walk in. I have been trying to search for the perfect pair to buy and I honestly think these boots are the one. They are on the website for just £42!



Skater skirts are essential as far as I'm concerned, and I think this one is lovely. The braces attached to it spice up the outfit and it helps to make the outfit more interesting and I love it. For only £20 as well! Skater skirts flatter all figures and I believe anyone could rock this skirt.
 This crop top is not the same colour as the one in the photo as I couldn't find it again but it is exactly the same style. I think these crop tops look so interesting and the 'off the shoulder' look is something I am loving at the moment. This is only £8 on the website and I think these are a staple for anyone's wardrobe. They look amazing with high-waisted jeans and skirts.








These glasses are also not the same as the ones in the first picture but I just wanted to show this style of sunglasses. I think they are so flattering and I love them so much. They have loads on the website and ASOS never disappoint with the quality of their products so I am ordering from here for sure!






Thank you all for reading. Be sure to follow for more beauty and fashion. Leave comments telling me what you would like to see on my blog as well! TTYL (ew cringe)








No comments:

Post a Comment