Tuesday 21 January 2014

TOP 10 DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS.

Hello! So I decided today I would share with you all my top 10 drugstore products. All of these products are under £10 and they are all so amazing!


First of all I have the MUA 'undress your skin' highlighter. The price of this highlighter is just £3, which is amazing for how wonderful this product is. Just add a touch of this to your cheek bones, cupids bow and nose and your good to go with a natural looking glow to your skin. It's also a multi-purpose product as I also like to use this as eyeshadow as well, it really brightens up your whole look.

For my second product I picked out the MUA (I promise you I will include more brands) 'English Rose' blush. It is the most wonderful shade of pink and it adds the 'I've just been outside in the cold' look to your cheeks and leaves them looking not too over done. It also really highlights your cheeks and makes them stand out. Now this product is very blue toned so if you don't like that then I wouldn't really recommend this to you.

Next I have the Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder. Now if you follow a lot of beauty bloggers and watch their youtubes and stuff like that then you will know how 'raved' about this product is, but there is a reason for that. It is so affordable (£3.99 in superdrug) and it helps to set your makeup and keep it in place for most of the day as well as adding a matte finish to your whole look.

The Bourjois 'Chocolate' Bronzer or whatever it is actually called is the perfect drugstore product for contouring in my opinion. It is a matte bronzer and the pigmentation is amazing, and the amount the brush picks up and adds to your cheeks is so good for something from the drugstore. It really helps to define your face and for only £6.99 you couldn't go wrong!

 


 Next is the ever so famous topshop lipsticks. They are £8 and I think all topshop stores sell them if I am correct. They have such great pigmentation and a lovely formula which doesn't dry out your lips and leave them looking yucky. My favourite shade they do is 'Inhibition' which is this lovely dark purple, I know it looks a little scary but it suits most skintones I find really well. They are such amazing lipsticks. I would rather buy these than MAC ones, and for almost half the price as well!


 
 The next product is the Rimmel 'Glam Eyes' liquid eyeliner. Obviously I had to include this as it is the best one I have tried so far. The brush I find is so easy to work with and it's really easy to create a nice wing with this eyeliner too. It sells in shops for only £5.29 and as you can tell from the state of the packaging mine has seen some loving. I use it every single day without fail but I really need to try some more ones. So if you have any recommendations please leave them below in the comments.

The mascara I picked was the 'Miss Manga' mascara by L'oreal. How could I not include this?! It is the best mascara I have ever tried. It retails for £8.99 but some shops might have it on special offer. I won't go into too much detail as I have a review on it which you can read if you click here.
 

 I picked the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation as it leaves such a beautiful finish, it really makes your skin glow and look radiant without making you look plastic. It has a medium coverage but you can build it up to full if you blend it properly into your skin. The price of this foundation is only £8.99 but most of the time superdrug have it on offer for only £5.99!

Of course I had to pick the matching concealer. This concealer gives such a good coverage, I would only use this for under your eyes because it highlights a little bit, and their is nothing worse than highlighting the fact that you have a blemish! The price is £5.49 and is the best one I have tried yet.



 Last but not least (cringe oops) is the maybelline 'Colour Tattoo' eyeshadows. These are pretty much a dupe for the MAC paintpots and for a fraction of the price. You can use them as a base or just alone if you want. They come in a range of different colours, but my favourite is the 'pink gold' which is the beautiful shade in the pictures. They are only £4.99 and last for ages!






Thank you so much everyone for reading this. Be sure to follow me for more beauty posts. I will be posting more often from now on. Leave me comments as I need more ideas for blog posts and let me know what you would like to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment