Monday 20 January 2014

NEW YEAR | NEW HAIR

I have never posted a picture on here before but my hair was past my boobs just a few days ago. I was feeling spontaneous and I saw Kylie Jenner and Lily Melrose rocking their short hair so I thought f it, I'll cut it, and that's exactly what I did! 

The left was the length of my hair before (baring in mind it's curly here so when it's straight it went quite a bit longer) and to the right is the length it is now. I prefer it so much as my hair was in such bad condition.

I hadn't had it cut in just under a year, and I used to use quite a bit of heat on it which didn't do it any good and gave me loads of split ends, but now it's so healthy and it doesn't look (or feel) like straw. I'm so happy with it and I would recommend to everyone who's debating on cutting their hair to just do it! It's made me feel a lot better about the way it looks and it now gives me a chance to look after it properly and keep all the dead and split ends away.

I will now be getting it cut every 6-8 weeks to make sure I don't have to chop this much off again, even though I love the length of it now!

I shall post a hair care routine soon and also post hair updates every couple of months or so just to keep you all up to date and also to help myself to take care of it more!

Thank you for reading, be sure to follow for more beauty and fashion posts and leave comments too!

Shannon, x



1 comment:

  1. It's all about the short/medium length hair! It's so refreshing. You really suit it.

    www.bumpsandstethoscopes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete