Saturday 25 January 2014

KYLIE JENNER INSPIRED | MAKE UP AND HAIR.


Hello again! Firstly I want to apoligise for the quality of photo. I'm currently having to work with my phone until I invest in a decent camera. This is my first 'inspired look' post, so please bare with me.

Make Up.

For the make up this is pretty much my every day look anyway. I used all drugstore products as well!
First of all I moisturized my skin before applying foundation. I then went in with my 'Wake Me Up' foundation and my Real Techniques buffing brush and buffed it into my face to create a 'flawless' look, as Kylie always has that.
Next I covered up any blemishes with the matching concealer, and then took the 'Match Perfection' concealer by Rimmel and used it under my eyes as it is also a highlighter to create the 'bright' look that Kylie has under her eyes. I set all of that with my 'Stay Matte' powder.
Next I moved onto eyebrows but I won't talk about this step as I couldn't recreate Kylie's so just did what I do every day, which is fill them in with a brown eyeshadow.
I continued on to put the tiniest bit of my MUA mosaic blush onto my cheeks, and contoured with the ever so famous Bourjois 'chocolate' bronzer.
Next was eyes, now Kylie doesn't have a lot of eyeshadow on, so I just ran a matte brown through my crease, and put a light cream shade onto my lid. I then took my Rimmel 'Glam Eyes' eyeliner, and drew the wing first, then continued on to put it along my lash line. By drawing the wing first I find I make less mistakes and therefore don't need to go back and touch it up afterwards.
Obviously I curled my eyelashes as Kylie has such amazing eyes. I then used the L'oreal 'Miss Manga' mascara, and put a few coats of that on to add volume and make them look longer.
Last but no least was the lips, now for this I used the Topshop shade 'inhibition' which is a dark purple colour and just coated my lips in that.

Hair.

Hair was pretty easy. All I did was straighten my hair. I then went through and used my backcombing brush to add volume and to make sure it wasn't flat.
Because Kylie has such textured looking hair, I went and sprayed my L'oreal 'Matte and Messy' salt spray to add that 'messy' look to it.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I shall be putting up a 'Kylie Jenner inspired outfit' soon too, so make sure you follow to see that! Leave comments below, and I'll talk to you all again soon!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Love Kendall's look! :) xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete