Saturday 15 February 2014

drugstore wishlist

1. The L'oreal True Match foundation. £9.99
I have heard so many good reviews on this foundation and I have been using the same foundation for ages now so when the ones I have now begin to run out I should for sure be purchasing this one and trying it out for myself!

2. Batiste dry shampoo. £2.99
Now I have never been one to use dry shampoos but lately being so busy I've been tempted to purchase one and try it out in case I don't have time to wash my hair!

3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. £4.99
I have tried out the L'oreal Skin Perfection and now I would love to try out this one just to be able to compare the two and find out my favourite out of them both.

4. Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Kohl Eyeliner. £2.99 - £3.99
This is a random one, basically I haven't purchased a new eyeliner in a while and I need too. So yeah, this ones boring, oops sorry.

5. Sleek 'Blush by 3'. £9.99
I have heard such amazing reviews on all of the Sleek blushers and really need to try some out for myself. They have the most beautiful colour range and I can't wait to purchase one of these products sometime soon.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the questions on my blog over at http://afashi0nfairy.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete