Sunday 9 February 2014

Latest beauty buys

First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of posts this week. I had a lot of college work to catch up on as well as going to my part time job. I will be posting more from now on I promise. Anyway, for today's post I decided to just show you my latest buys, it's only two products but oh well.


My first buy was the 'must have' concealer by Collection. The 'Lasting Perfection' concealer has been raved about on many blogs and I have always wanted to pick it up but they never had my shade in store until the other day. Now I see what all the hype is about and I love it a lot already.





Next is the 'Super liner' by L'oreal. Now I didn't want to buy this but I had a disaster where my eyeliner exploded all in my make up bag for some reason, so I had no choice but to buy a new one. I thought I would go for a different one to the Rimmel 'Glam Eyes', so I picked this one. I shall do a review on this product in a few days/weeks when I have had more of a chance to try it out.


That is all for this post, please follow to see more beauty/fashion related posts and leave comments telling me what your favourite eyeliner is as I also want to buy some more. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment