Saturday 1 February 2014

January Favourites

This is my very first favourites post since I started my blog, so I thought I would share with you what I have been loving over this past month.


Hair and Beauty.


The first thing I have been loving this month is the L'oreal studio 'Matt and Messy' salt spray. This has been a product I purchase over and over again anyway. It gives such a nice textured look to your hair without weighing it down and making it look greasy like I found other salt sprays do. It is only £3.75 in drugstores and the bottle lasts ages. Recommend picking this up and giving it a try!

I feel a theme coming along here, my next product is the L'oreal 'Triple Active Day' moisturiser. I got this a gift for Christmas and I have been using it every day and night since. I love it. It really helps to keep my skin looking healthy and has not made me break out at all which I normally do when I find new products. It is normally £6.49, but boots are doing it for £4.33 so go pick it up whilst the offer is on! You will not be disappointed.

Next is the best foundation I have ever bought in my life. Oh I love it. It is the MAC 'Matchmaster' foundation. I got mine in the shade 1.5, but I could've done with a shade lighter, but that's fine. It blends perfectly into my skin and adapts to my skin tone as well. It is a full coverage and the tiniest blob of it goes a long way. If you've never tried a high end foundation but want to, I suggest this one. It retails for £27, which I know is expensive but as I said a little blob goes a long way and you won't be needing to repurchase anytime soon! Click here to read my full review.

My favourite lip product this month has been the Topshop lipstick in the shade 'Inhibition' I included it in my 'whats in my makeup bag' post. It is the most beautiful dark purple shade. It looks so nice on any skin tone and lasts pretty much all day. It sells in most Topshop stores for £8.

And finally for the beauty favourites of the month is the L'oreal 'Miss Manga' mascara. This was only recently bought out in the UK and many shops had it on offer, so I thought I'd go and pick up one (or maybe 3). This is the best mascara I have tried, yes, it beats the 'They're real' by Benefit in my opinion. It is only £8.99 which I think is amazing. It adds so much length and volume and really opens your eyes up. Click here to read my full review.

Fashion.


Now my last blog post was on these boots so I won't speak a lot about them. These have been my favourite shoes since before I even got them! They are so comfortable to walk in and they just make a plain outfit more interesting. Here is a link to my last blog post on them.

Random Favourites.


Anyone that knows me will know how much I love PLL, and the wait between the Halloween episode until this month has been agonizing for me. Now January saw the premiere of the rest of season 4, and it has got pretty intense. I am from England so unfortunately I have to watch it online the day after. I recommend this show to everyone (maybe not boys because it is pretty girly), I have been addicted since the first episode. It's just the best.


Lastly is my newest yankee candle. Now I adore these candles as I know a lot of people do. My favourite scent this month has been 'Lavender Spa'. It's lovely, and makes my whole room smell beautiful! Worth picking any of these up as they are honestly my favourite candles.

That is all of my favourites for this month. Thank you for reading, be sure to follow for more fashion and beauty posts! Comment below and let me know what your favourites are this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment