Monday 17 February 2014

high end wishlist

So the other day I posted my current 'drugstore' wishlist, so now I thought I would do a 'follow up' type post and share with you my 'high end' makeup wishlist too.



1. NARS 'Laguna' bronzing powder - £26
I have heard such amazing reviews about this products but have never got round to trying it simply because of the very high price of it. I am currently saving up and I plan of splurging out on this soon.

2. MAC 'Rebel' lipstick - £15
MAC lipsticks are raved about all over the beauty industry and because I don't live near a MAC store I haven't yet got round to picking one up, but I have been eyeing up the lipstick in the shade 'Rebel' which is a dark purple colour and will be picking it up on my trip to london in a couple of weeks, which means a review will be coming soon too!

3. Benefit 'HOOLA' bronzer - £23.50
Yet again, another bronzer, oh well.

4. Urban Decay Naked palettes - £37 each
Now I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has heard of these and need them as much as I do in my life. All of the colours in every palette are beautiful and the packaging is so pretty looking. This has been on my wishlist for quite some time now and I really need to turn the dream of owning these products into a reality.



1 comment:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check my blog for questions and rules =] xx

    ReplyDelete