Sunday 2 February 2014

L'oreal Skin Perfection | Review

Now I'm sure most of you have heard of the 'L'oreal Skin Perfection' Micellar water. I just thought I would do a quick review on it considering that I have been using it for the past month or so now.

Now this is what the product looks like, most drugstores sell it too. I received this as a little gift for Christmas, otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried it to be honest.

I find that when pouring it onto a cotton pad there is a lot of waste and way too much comes out. It does an excellent job at removing makeup though! One swipe and pretty much all of my makeup is taken off.

The first week when I started trying it I found that I came out in a few spots, but I believe this was because I have never used a product like this before and my skin is quite sensitive.

I would recommend it though! I believe it's a good thing to try out and it doesn't cost too much.






1 comment:

  1. I've read many good reviews about this! Nice blog btw :) xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete