Saturday 17 January 2015

Get the look for less - Kylie Jenner

Most people who know me will know that I am in love with all things Kardashian and Jenner related so I will most likely do a post like this on all sisters. Kylie Jenner has always been my favourite sister and it makes me extremely jealous that she is a year younger than me, it's really not fair how good she looks all the time. Her style is varied which I love. She can rock the 'grunge' look and go to a very sophisticated outfit the next. I try and style my outfits off of her which can be hard when most of her clothes are way out of my budget, so I thought I would do more 'Get the look for less' type posts, and what better way than to start off with my own style icon? 


 I love this look she wore not too long ago. It's so simple and easy to recreate. The dress and boots go so well and give a real 90's vibe to the outfit. Unfortunately I have not mastered the art of wearing an oversized denim dress yet but Kylie definitely has! I'm not entirely sure where her whole outfit is from but I'm sure it probably cost a lot of money considering she wears $36k worth of bracelets on her wrist at one time. 

Recreate this look for less:

1. Dress
2. Boots
4. Watch









The next outfit is another of my favourite outfits that I have seen Kylie wear. It's so simple yet classy and the top and skirt can both be styled with so many other pieces of clothing making them great pieces to have in your wardrobe.

Recreate this look for less:

1. Top
2. Skirt
3. Shoes
4. Bag


 Leave a comment below telling me your style inspirations and your favourite fashion trend at the moment (because I'm nosy but I also want to get to know more bloggers).





No comments:

Post a Comment