Saturday 10 January 2015

mini hair haul!

So over the past few days/weeks I have purchased a few new hair products that I thought I would share with you all. Some of these I haven't tried yet as I have literally just bought them an hour ago but I will be reviewing them on my blog very soon once I have tested them out long enough to see any differences to my hair!

Please excuse my camera quality and my pug bedding!

Ever since I bleached my hair and dyed it lilac (it has now faded back to blonde) I have wanted to try these products! I have heard countless people rave about this shampoo and conditioner, so I thought why not give it a try myself?

I also purchased a shampoo from the same brand, which has a violet pigment inside which should hopefully make my hair have a tint of lilac! (if it actually works!)

I paid only £1.59 a bottle which I think is quite a good bargain, from a shop called Home Bargains, but this brand is also sold in drugstores.

Next on my list of things I needed to grab was the COLAB dry shampoo, I have heard, again, a lot of people talk about how amazing this dry shampoo is and I have to agree (and I HATE dry shampoos). The smell is so amazing and it really does make your hair look and feel freshly washed! If you would like a full review on this product please let me know in the comments and I will do that for you!

And last but not least I grabbed a cheeky little spray in and wash out lilac hair dye from superdrug, I have already used one of these and it's amazing! Adds such a lovely tint of lilac (can you tell I like lilac hair from this haul or what?!). It is quite a small bottle so if you have thick or long hair you may have to purchase more 
than one at a time! (I couldn't find this anywhere on the superdrug website so they might only sell it in store!)

LINKS TO PRODUCTS LISTED HERE:


Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them?


Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' for more posts like this!

4 comments:

  1. The lilac spray-in hair dye sounds nice, it's really fun to just experiment with different hair colours without being stuck with them!
    Katie // ZigZagsAndHabiliments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel the same way! it's nice to be able to switch up your hair without having to do anything permanently to it! x

      Delete