Thursday 8 January 2015

Sole Affair wishlist

As most of you already know, I love buying new boots and shoes all the time. It's an addiction, I cannot stop myself. Lately I have discovered a new website called Sole Affair, they have the most beautiful shoes I have seen in a while, as well as selling handbags, clothes and accessories at the most amazing prices! What more could a girl want in a shop?

I have put together a wishlist of the items I have been lusting over (and have to wait until payday to order *insert sad emoji*) so that I could show all my wonderful followers another site that I am 100% sure you will all love!


1. I have been lusting over a pair of thigh high boots for so long now, everywhere I look they are really expensive or out of stock! Ever since I saw Kylie Jenner and many more of my style icons rocking them I have needed them! This pair look so lovely and at only £34.95 they are a total steal! These boots also come in grey and red. Link to the boots are here.

2. Now as you can probably tell by just looking at this wishlist, I love my chunky black boots and for only £24.95 who wouldn't? The heel and platform are a good height for people like me who tend to fall over and faceplant the floor in heels. This style is the perfect way to rock a heel without even feeling like you are! The cut-out detail is amazing to show some cute frilly socks. Style these with any dress and you'll look great! Find them here.

3. Sorry if the chunky black boots get boring but another pair that are to die for (slight exaggeration)! I've been so close to buying these boots in places like h&m but these are 10x nicer and the same price as the last boots I've listed! I can honestly say I cannot wait to order these boots on payday. They are the perfect way to 'rock up' a plain outfit. The exact boots are here.

4. This set of shoes are a little different from my usual taste but something about them made me fall in love! I've loved the 'skater' style shoe for a while and the gold and fringe detail on the front just make them so unique! I love them! They also come in white. Find them here.

5. The final set of shoes I picked out are definitely out of my comfort zone! The holographic design on the straps of the shoes make them look so pretty and they would be perfect in the summer time and for going out in the evening. Again, the platform will make them so comfortable to walk in and barely even feel like you are wearing heels which is something that I love. They have a variety of other colours on the website too for people who may like the style but not the exact colour. Buy them here. 

Be sure to visit the website and leave a comment here telling me your favourite shoes from there!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' for more posts like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment