Monday 12 January 2015

goals for 2015

I have nothing really 'beauty' or 'fashion' related to talk about today so I thought that I would list out my goals for 2015 (like I said I would in my review of my 2014 'bucket list' which you can read here) and I saw Becca Rose list 15 of her goals so I thought why not do the same and give myself realistic and achievable goals for this coming year. This was supposed to be 15 goals but honestly I couldn't think of that many and just decided to stick to however many I could think of!

Now I am not one for sticking to resolution's, in fact I hate making them but I thought this year I would call them more 'goals' which don't have to be kept to completely and don't have to be done just for a year to then go and make a set of new ones. As far as I see it, why wait until the new year to start improving on your life and doing what you want to do? You have the power to start changing your life as soon as you want to!

  1. My first goal would be to finally figure out what I want to do in life. For a while I have been debating on whether I really want to go to university and study or if I just want to work and blog. I would love to study law and criminology but at the same time I am still unsure.
  2. Be more social. Now this is a 'goal' pretty much every year, and every year I seem to struggle. I have my close group of friends who I love to death but I really need to go out more and be more social with other people. I'm only 18 years old and right now at 19:04 I am currently in bed, fresh out the shower instead of out with friends having fun. Oops.
  3. To finally be able to drive! I have had loads of chances to start learning how to drive but instead I choose to waste my money on another set of black jeans and a lipstick that I don't really need! I have already started working towards this goal and have my third lesson coming up this week! I'm so excited.
  4. Start travelling more. I love where I live to be honest but I want and need to get out and visit more places in my country and in others. The world is so big so why should I waste my time not exploring it? (A fear of flying is a big reason why!)
  5. Be more active! I am a very lazy person and I love nothing more than a lazy day with netflix and my pj's on, but this year I am determined to get out of this habit and to spend more time exercising and toning up my body instead of crying over pictures of Khloe Kardashian's body into my KFC box meal.
  6. Be more confident with myself is another thing I have wanted to become (?) for a while. I see girls on twitter and tumblr posting about how happy they are with their looks and body and I just really want to look at myself more positively instead of pointing out all my flaws and imperfections.
  7. Maybe starting up a YouTube. This is something I have wanted to do for a while but due to shyness I have always put it off. I would really love to try within the next year to start making videos and to be more outgoing. I think for now I shall stick to blogging until my confidence builds up enough to make one!
I really hope I can achieve these goals and feel happy with them all by the time 2016 comes around. Leave a comment below telling me what your goals are or if you've done a post similar to this leave the link and I shall give it a read as I love reading other peoples goals and being nosy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment