Wednesday 21 January 2015

my ultimate spotify playlist

Hello again! Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days, I have been so busy with work and stressing out over university applications I didn't have a chance to sit down, think of and write a post (and to be honest I still haven't but I didn't want to neglect my blog so I decided to do a really quick one)!

Lately I've been really loving spotify, and prefer listening to it over my iTunes so I thought I would share my 'ultimate' spotify playlist, which is really just my favourite songs all bundled into one place making it easy for me to find and listen to.

My taste in music varies a lot, one minute I'll be listening to One Direction and the next I will be rocking to Slipknot. 



Sorry this isn't beauty or fashion related, I wanted to switch up my blog a little bit! Comment below with your favourite songs right now, or recommend some to me as I would love to find new songs.




No comments:

Post a Comment