Tuesday 6 January 2015

Public Desire are my new desire.

I'm sure most people have heard of the online brand Public Desire by now. They have the most beautiful boots and heels for the most amazing prices. I thought I would check them out a few weeks ago now and I honestly fell in love with 99% of the website. I had to stop myself from buying too much!

The shoes I did end up buying were the 'Cameron Black PU Block Heel Boots'. As soon as they came I fell in love with them and I want to order every other design they have of them!

The quality is amazing for the price, the heel is  1" which is perfect for anyone of any height. They are so comfortable, but I found I had to wear them in a little bit for them to fit my feet perfectly as my feet are quite wide.

You can wear these with anything from jeans and leggings, to dresses and skirts. I feel they really 'edge' up any outfit. Personally I love teaming these boots up with black jeans, a plain t-shirt and a leather jacket, I feel like that gives the 'rock chick' look which I really love. 

I 100% recommend anyone to check out this website if you are looking for affordable yet amazing quality boots.

The link to the exact boots can be found here.
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin for more posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment